The house SHIP is a modern and energy efficient dwelling, available in three different sizes: S, M and XL.
This house is prefabricated and delivered to the site on trucks.
The design aims to achieve 3 main goals:
- to create a comfy and functional layout;
- deliver an economical building module with minimal ecological impact and nearly zero waste;
- offer an alternative building with contemporary architecture to the type house market saturated with conservative designs.
SHIP S has the smallest floor plan, containing:
- entrance terrace
- entrance hall
- living room
- one bathroom
- storage room (under stairs)
- one multipurpose room (bedroom) upstairs
- terrace upstairs
SHIP M extends the S model with:
- a larger bathroom
- a garderobe/corridor
- one bedroom
SHIP XL adds to M another block with
- two extra bedrooms
- a large corridor
- bigger terrace upstairs
The house can be re-located with minimal cost.
The house is heated with a light furnace and air-air type heat pump.
The first buildings built in 2010 and 2011 have demonstrated remarkably low heating costs.
Building's area: 52.7 - 73.9 - 113-2 m²
Design: Kauss Architects LLC